Los Angeles Commercial is a full service realty specializing in exclusive representation of Sellers and Buyers of multifamily apartment buildings in the city of Los Angeles and its surrounding neighborhoods. We believe that great brokerage is accomplished with hard work and discipline to the following tasks:
1. Exclusive Representation. Los Angeles Commercial 's team is highly adept at exclusive representation of buyers and sellers of multi-tenant income properties. We are contstantly improving our knowledge base, strengthening our contact base of experts in related fields, and growing in experience. The team has represented all types of property owners, from Beverly Hills Fourplexs, to low income housing, to vacant fire ridden properties, to single tenant triple net properties out of state. Our experience with diverse types of properties makes us more knowledgeable than the average agent, call us and see.
2. Market Knowledge. We aspire to be the most informed agents in Los Angeles. In order to do this, we keep tabs on the market via;
a) Understanding of what's sold recently.
b) Watching of what's listed daily.
c) Keeping strong relationships with principals and other agents.
d) Seeking advice from mentors for greater knowledge and awareness.
3. Marketing. Los Angeles Commercial prides itself in using the most aggressive marketing strategy of it's competitors. In order to effectively market listings, we first determine a clients goals. If the client is seeking a fair, price with favorable terms and speedy time to close, any agent can stick your property on Loopnet for the world to see. But our clients want the Highest Sales Price, Most Favorable Terms and Least Hassle in the Shortest Time Frame, and we use various marketing strategies (which we can discuss personally) to balance a properties price in the market while not allowing the listing to go stale. It's an art form and more will be discussed in the Marketing tab of this section.
4. Attitude, Cooperation and Transparency. Our attitude is positive, our service is to cooperate with other agents fairly to perserve the clients sale effectiveness, and we believe in transparent transactions. Without these ideals, we couldn't sleep at night.
5. Relationships. Los Angeles Commercial endeavors to build relationships with it's clients, by fair pricing, diligent marketing and caring customer service.
Thinking About Selling your property?
Get a free Broker Opinion of Value Now
"Thank you for your outstanding work in listing, negotiation and obtaining of favorable terms and conditions, and closing our forty-five unit apartment complex. You also have been stellar in your representation and negotiations on the deals that have been placed on the table during the extensive search for a commercial property to exchange into.
There can not be enough praise in the professionalism and guidance that encompass what you have provided - well beyond the limited definition of real estate services."
This information has been secured from sources we believe to be reliable, but we make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied as to accuracy of the information. References to square footage or age are approximate. Buyer must verify the information and bears all risk for any inaccuracies. The future income and expenses of the Property may vary significantly during Buyer’s ownership. Buyer shall rely on Buyer’s expertise to project the future Income and expense of the Property.
LA Commercial is a California Company Registered with the California BRE (BRE# 01525128)
Peter Ciriello CCIM / CBI
Real Estate Broker
CA Broker # 01418188
NY Broker #10351206906
GA Broker #381856